Construction Project Manager
• To be part of an international, dynamic and fast growing company
• A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible”
and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
• Cooperation with strong, international brands like: KFC, Pizza Hut, Starbucks
• Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges
• Opportunity to work in company with culture based on Core Values
Manages restaurant building and renovation process in budgeting, design and construction phases. Ensures that all projects are finished on time, on budget and in high quality. Supports Real Estate team during acquiring process in all technical aspects. Control financial aspects of investment process, and supervises all investment processes. Follows actual processes and best practices in order to optimize spending in all projects. Supports restaurants in Maintenance and Facility issues.
• Manages the investment budget, critical path and updates schedule.
• Cooperates with Real Estate Department to supervise localizations before buying, lease, provides support in negotiation of technical aspects of lease agreement.
• Conducts negotiations and prepares documents to incur financial commitment on project works, construction works and other purposes.
• Prepares the technical enclosure to the lease agreement and the capex budget adjusting Model Cost including anormals specific for relevant location.
• Finds new contractors and tender projects to contractors and external consultants.
• Cooperates with operations in technical aspects (renovations, breakdowns and building new restaurants).
• Ensures that projects are completed on time, on budget and high quality.
• Gathers complete documentation essential for the investment realization.
• Archives other project documentation indicated in current procedures.
• Prepares weekly construction reports to Construction Manager.
• Master degree in Civil Engineering/Construction.
• 2+ years of experience in the profession required, preferably as a Project Manager.
• Building license will be an asset.
• Good command of English.
• Knowledge of standards, rules and building code (law).
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Project.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of accountings, budget management and risk estimation.
• High level of communication and negotiation skills.
• Planning skills.
• Proactive problem resolution skills and result-oriented.
• Driving license and willingness to travel
• Ability to work in international, fast changing environment
If this position seems right for you, then send us your CV.
Place of work: Moravia region