MARKET PLANNNIG MANAGER
• To be part of an international, dynamic and fast growing company
• A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible”
and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
• Cooperation with strong, international brands like: KFC, Pizza Hut, Starbucks
• Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges
• Opportunity to work in company with culture based on Core Values
Strategic coordination of expansion of AmRest brands in Czech Republic, Slovakia & Austria in regard to potential trade zones and potential locations. Development of short and long term expansion strategies for Czech Republic, Slovakia & Austria.
• Prepares and updates short and long - term expansion strategies for all AmRest brands in the selected region
• Prepares sales estimations for potential restaurants and measures “cannibalization effect” on existing ones in the selected region
• Participates in process of new site selection and assessment - cooperating with Expansion Team to analyses locations and visiting markets in the selected region
• Prepares detailed post-opening reviews for over- and underperforming restaurants in the selected region.
• Supports growth of the franchised business of AmRest brands.
• University degree in Economy, Real Estate, Spatial planning, Field research (quantitative & qualitative) and similar
• At least 2 years’ of related experience
• Knowledge of foodservice sector in CE countries will be an advantage
• Knowledge of commercial real estate market in CE countries is a plus
• Very good command of English is a must
• Analytical skills, out-of-the-box thinking
• High level of planning and organizational skills
• Creativeness, ability to solve problems
• Ability to work in international, fast changing environment
• Driving license (active) + willingness to travel
If this position seems right for you, then send us your CV in English.
Place of work: Prague